Digital Meters - Loop and Line Powered
A selection of digital meters is available as additional indication for any Magnetrol electronic transmitters. These meters are manufactured by a leading meter supplier and are a valuable accessory to the local indication already standard on many of our transmitters, or as indication on a blind transmitter.
To convert a 4-20 mA output signal from a level instrument into a visual read out.
For use with:
- Eclipse® Guided Wave Radar Transmitter
- E3 Modulevel® Displacer Transmitters
- Thermatel® Model TA2 Thermal Mass Flow Meters
- Echotel® Non-Contact Ultrasonic Level Transmitters
- Kotron® RF Capacitance Level Transmitters
- Choice of two and four-wire models
- 1/8 inch DIN, NEMA 4X and explosion-proof enclosures
- FM, CSA, UL and CENELEC approvals available
- Only one volt drop across loop-powered models
- 3-1/2, 4 or 6 digit display
- On-board power supply
- Up to four relays
- Programmable root functions for flumes and weirs
- Pump alternation
No Approval found for the product.