External Chamber - Sealed or Flanged Top
The external chamber is a self-contained cage designed for use with our top mounting level transmitters or switches. Quality construction and a wide selection of configurations make this cage an ideal means of utilizing the power of our many technologies without mounting directly into the process vessel.
External chambers are used with Eclipse® guided wave radar, and displacer switches and other point sensors.
- Sealed or flanged-top chamber options
- Carbon steel or 316 stainless steel materials of construction
- Process pressures up to 5000 psig (345 bar)
- Process temperatures to +750° F (+400° C)
- Lengths for measuring ranges to 20 ft. (6.1 m)
- Head flange bolting including with flange-top models
- Standard rugged Magnetrol construction, as well as ASME B31.1, ASME B31.3, and/or NACE.
- Choice of process connection sizes and types
- 2 and 3 inch nominal chamber sizes to accommodate all sensing elements.