Extreme Temperature Accessories For Chambered Level Controls & Visual Indicators
Custom fabricated insulation blankets and heat tracing options can be manufactured and installed on any Magnetrol instrument.
These options may be utilized to maintain process temperatures in external chambers and/or to provide protection to plant personnel against injury due to contact with extremely hot or cold equipment.
Steam tracing or electrical heat tracing may be used with or without insulation to ensure that the media within the external chamber is kept at a constant elevated temperature.
- Liquid natural gas
- Feedwater heaters
- High temperature condensate drip legs
- Condenser hotwells
- Cryogenic insulation for applications from +32° to -320° F (0° to -196° C)
- High temperature insulation for applications up to +1000° F (+538° C)
- Cryogenic insulation is polyurethane with vapor barrier
- Steam tracing is all 304 stainless steel tubing
- Electric heat tracing available with fixed-point or adjustable thermostat