APM PNEUMATIC MODULEVEL® FOR BOILER FEED SYSTEMS
The APM Pneumatic Modulevel® series are displacer actuated level controls specifically designed for boiler service that provide output signals in direct proportion to changes in liquid level.
As the buoyancy force on a displacer changes with liquid level movement, a range spring supporting the displacer extends or compresses, moving a magnetic ball. A magnet carriage within the controller head follows the ball producing a change in output.
- Feedwater heaters
- Steam drums
- Hot wells
- Highly stable output signal is unaffected by surface turbulence
- Visual indicator is independent of air supply
- Chambered or top-mounted configurations
- Chambered models include try-cock and gauge glass connections
- Suitable up to 300 pounds WSP
- Electric high and low limit switches
- Direct or reverse acting proportional output
- Pneumatic to current interface transducer for electronic control
- Cast iron and fabricated steel chambers
- Differential gap option
No Approval found for the product.