ECHOTEL® MODEL 335 ULTRASONIC NON-CONTACT TRANSMITTER FOR LEVEL, VOLUME OR OPEN CHANNEL FLOW
The Echotel® Model 335 is a four-wire, integral mount, ultrasonic non-contact transmitter for liquid level, volume, and open channel flow measurement. Featuring advanced digital signal processing and a powerful transducer, this versatile transmitter provides exceptional measurement performance in a wide variety of applications.
Non-contact ultrasonic level technology is a proven method for accurate liquid level measurement. This technology features the ability to measure the level or volume of the fluid without making physical contact with the material. This is especially important in applications containing corrosive materials, suspended solids or coating media.
The level measurement is made by emitting an ultrasonic pulse from the transducer and measuring the time required for the echo to reflect from the liquid surface and return to the transducer. The powerful electronics measure the time of the round trip pulse and, by knowing the speed of sound, calculates the distance. Since speed of sound is temperature dependent, the transducer also measures the temperature in the vessel to provide compensation for changing temperature.
By inputting the type and geometry of the vessel, the intelligent electronics can calculate the liquid volume in the vessel. In a similar operation, the Model 335 can perform open channel flow measurement by converting the level reading into units of volume per time. Common tank shapes, flumes, and weirs are stored in the 335 software. A 32-point linearization table is also available for unusual tanks or primary flow elements.
- Sump, well, tank and open channel measurement
- Water and Wastewater treatment facilities
- General industrial applications
- Chemical storage tanks
- Vessels with highly viscous media
- Paint, ink and solvent tanks
- Food and beverage vessels
- Batch and day tanks
- Custom graphics LCD display module with operational status icons.
- Advanced digital signal processing assures reliable measurement in difficult applications
- Dual function bar graph displays echo signal strength or tank level
- 50 kHz transducer with 26 ft (8 meter) range
- Narrow, 7 degree beam angle for excellent focus
- 4–20 mA output and SPDT relay for level control, alarm, diagnostics or remote flow totalization
- Fixed target suppression to eliminate interference from in-tank obstructions
- Common tank shapes and 32-point linearization table for volume calculations
- Extensive support of flume and weir calculations for open channel flow
- Two totalizers for flow, one resettable, and one non-resettable
- Temperature compensation over full range of transducer
Input power 85 to 255 VAC or 24 VDC
No Approval found for the product.